Volunteers work side by side with the Foundation’s professionals. They are part of our family, a vital component of the protective net we weave around our children.
Lots of different ways to get involved!
- Grands Amis
- Ruelle animée
- Outings with children
- Housekeeping and maintenance
- Administrative tasks
- Guignolée du Dr Julien
- and many more – the sky’s the limit!
The Fondation’s Grands Amis program pairs a volunteer with a child at one of our community social pediatrics centres. The goal is to build a solid friendship based on trust, provide the children with an inspirational role model and open up child to the world around them.
What does becoming a Grand Ami involve?
- Accompany a child for a period of at least 1 year
- Maintain contact with the child via telephone or email once a week
- Propose and do an activity together (e.g., play, go on an outing) once every 2 weeks
- Submit a brief summary to the person responsible once a month
Interested? We are thrilled!
- Important: attendance at the information evening is mandatory
- Fill out the form below or contact the person responsible
- Come for a one-on-one interview and submit to routine checks
- The application process will take 3 to 6 months
Interested in becoming a volunteer?
You can offer your services at any time! Fill out the form below and one of our staff will contact you as soon as possible. We will then meet with you in person and run the necessary checks. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Some fields are empty.
Thanks for writing us at: